MWS Community Advisory Board Established. Members Selected.
The MWS Foundation recently established our first Community Advisory Board (CAB). The idea behind the CAB is to put in place a more efficient process to gain input from the MWS community. We have selected 14 members (10 U.S. and 4 International) from the MWS community to begin serving a 2-year term. These CAB members will be asked to provide input/ideas/suggestions to the MWS Foundation thru participation in conference calls, email communications/surveys and individual one-on-one phone calls with Foundation Board Members. In order to do this, they will interact with their own networks within the MWS community to share information and gain feedback/input that can be shared with the MWS Foundation.
- Laura J Windsor – Clinton/Suitland, Maryland, USA
- Mallorie Brown – Westford, Massachusetts, USA
- Amanda Rice – Ammon, Idaho USA
- Jodie Hughes – San Pedro, CA, USA
- Erin Hawthorne – Long Beach, MS, USA
- Carrie Avila-Mooney – Renton, Washington, USA
- Dann Hauser – Medford, Oregon, USA
- Barb Andrews – Norwalk, Ohio, USA
- Jennifer Farrell – Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA.
- Kim Jachim-Mellenthin – Palos Park, Illinois, USA
- Carolina Foresti – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Shelley Clarke – New Zealand
- Sherran Mitchell – Myrtleford, Victoria, Australia.
- Rui Negrão – Lisbon, Portugal
Please join us in congratulating them and thanking them for supporting the MWS Foundation and helping us to better meet the needs of our MWS family.