The MWS Matrix Portal is up and running! This portal is available only for MWS families. The MWS Foundation in partnership with Across Healthcare have created a customized health records portal for MWS patients to help patients and caregivers easily capture, track, and share information related to medications, symptoms, activities, and electronic health records. The MWS Matrix Portal includes functions within the following categories:
- Medications: Here, you can create a log of all medications, dosages, and refill dates. Text and email alerts can be set up for medication administration and refill dates.
- Symptoms and Activities: Allows patients and caregivers to customize any symptoms or activities they want to track such as seizure activity, doctor appointments, medication changes, or sleep patterns. A graph is then created of multiple activities and symptoms to look for possible correlations.
- Journals: Allows for the creation of journals to easily keep a written narrative of important events, such as changes in eating, GI issues, physical therapy feedback, and doctor visits.
- Documents: Allows documents to be uploaded so they are easily accessible and in one place.
- Message Center: Allows for two-way communication with the MWS Foundation.
- Resource Center: Allows the MWS Foundation to make important documents and forms easily accessible. An example might be a document explaining MWS for a new health care provider, therapist, or teacher.
Have questions? Need help? Want to learn more?
Keep an eye out for future newsletters with information about tutorials, webinars, and more!
Questions? Contact us