Connect with the Mowat-Wilson Syndrome Community
Social networking has become one of the most popular ways to connect online. You can also keep up with the foundation by finding us on your favorite social networks.
- Learn: Learn from other families with MWS, those who care about them and MWS experts on a wide range of topics.
- Share: Sharing your story connects you to the community and gives strength and hope to others.
- Connect: Join discussions and groups to connect with people like you, share your experiences and get support.
- Subscribe: Join the Foundation’s e-mail database and receive news and updates by e-mail. Join today!
- Be on the Map: Send us your location and be part of the Mowat-Wilson Syndrome map!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Let’s stay in touch. Sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date on all things the Mowat-Wilson Syndrome Foundation is doing. We promise never to share your e-mail address with others. Click here.
June 29 – July 1st, 2017 – Washington D.C.
Three days filled with lectures, workshops, Q&A sessions and activities for parents, individuals with Mowat- Wilson Syndrome and siblings. Guest speakers include Dr. David Mowat and Dr. Margaret Wilson among many other specialists that will speak on topics that affect most families like: Bowel Management, Mobility, Adaptive Technologies, Advocacy, Grieving and Stages of Acceptance, Epilepsy, etc.
Registration will open in November 2016
Find out what’s happening in the MWS Foundation Calendar.