2020 Run For MWS
Virtual Race | #RunforMWS | #OWM2020 | #StrongerTogether
The Mowat-Wilson Syndrome Foundation has partnered with One World Strong to inspire runners of all ages and abilities to run anywhere, any distance on a date between September 7th and November 1st 2020. It’s a virtual race open to everyone!
Are you a runner? Need a challenge? This is a great opportunity. Pick a date, join our fundraising efforts by asking support to your community. Get your family together and run! Inspire local runners to run! Let us know your plans and we will create a runner flyer to help you promote your event.
Guidelines For Runners
- Choose a date and get a team together.. or just run on your own!
- Register for the virtual race on the One World Marathon website – Team Mowat-Wilson Syndrome. (Contact Laura for team password)
- Share and promote the team fundraiser page. (If you prefer a Facebook Fundraiser, that’s OK too!)
- Engage on social media using hashtags #RunforMWS, #OWM2020, #StrongerTogether
- Send us a photo and we will make you your own flyer and add you to the runners’ gallery below and promote your fundraiser.
- Contact Laura with any questions you may have
- Run for MWS!
Not a Runner?
If running/walking isn’t for you, no problem! Support our team with a monetary donation. Every dollar counts!